Thursday, January 11, 2007

Little life Lessons!


Anyone who knows me, knows I like to take real life pictures. This is my attempt at PJ style in my own home. I collected all the kids books in our house and wanted to go through them and sort though the ones we want to keep. Well, all that happens is I trasnport them from room to room and never actually do it. I had placed them on the couch and this is what Jack decided to do instead!
Click to view bigger!

10 comments:

Nicole said...

How fun, his expression is so sweet reading his book!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

This is so cute. My kiddos would die if I tried to get rid of any of their books! :-)

Maggie said...

Oh what fun. He's going to be an avid reader I'd bet. :)

D said...

Cute! That is a great baby book capture!
D

Ali said...

That's a TON of books!! Neat idea for photos too. Love it!

MelissaJ said...

Oh, Julie you KNOW I LOVE this, right..Great job..

MelissaJ said...

Oh, Julie you KNOW I LOVE this, right..Great job..

Anonymous said...

Cute captures! I love the first one, DOF is great :)

Tara said...

Looks like my book collection. Good luck organizing them!

Ren said...

I just lurve that shot on the left. Your perspective is just fabulous.