I was actually trying to take a picture of the cat in the background, when tiny toes stepped in! I will take it! Sunset flower! If you stop by leave a comment, I love to read them.
These are great, I love all 3! But especially the forture cookie one, that's such a cool fortune and I love how you set up the shot.
Sorry I haven't visited in a while, I somehow had the wrong thing selected for you on bloglines and thought you were just taking a break! I'll be back now that I've got it fixed, your shots are always so fun and creative :)
7 comments:
These are great, I love all 3! But especially the forture cookie one, that's such a cool fortune and I love how you set up the shot.
Sorry I haven't visited in a while, I somehow had the wrong thing selected for you on bloglines and thought you were just taking a break! I'll be back now that I've got it fixed, your shots are always so fun and creative :)
Oh my gosh - love these, but the feet are ADORABLE!!
love those tiny toes! great job!
Hey Julie, I found your blog by way of Kim. I am in AWE of your pictures. I wish you were closer so you could tutor me. :)
Kristen
Ellen, Diane, Alissa hank you!
Good to see you kristen (you are so sweet), let me know if i can help in anyway.
LOVE the toes!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the feet!!!!
Post a Comment