Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Day 129


A and I have been going on walks in the back part just behond our yard while J is at school. I am just now realizing how lucky we are to have it back there. It is a green belt nothing special, but it is open space and has some sidewalks and some stuff to see. I think I didn't appreciate it as much before when we first moved in cause I was PG and also because it is so HOT here half the year! A lot of our outside pictures are taking back there, J just loves it also!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi there!! New to your blog..(I found you from the comment you left on my blog. :D) Anyway..thanks for the comment and for checking out my blog.
Secondly..your blog is AWESOME!!! I love this idea of taking pictures everyday! Oh wow!! I'll definately be checking back daily! :D
Thanks again!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Hi jinksee, thank you. Yea I found you through another blog. taking pictures, it is such an obsession lol.

Anonymous said...

Wow, the bokeh and colour in #1 is out of this world. :)

Ellen said...

Wow. #1 is just awesome!! I looove it. The second is great too, but that first one really blows me away!

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Lovely b+w conversion! :)

Bianca said...

#1 is an awesome capture, great job! And I cant beliebe how much hair Alex has :D great picture

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Thanks everyone!