Saturday, July 14, 2007

More Austin and Hope!




These two kids belong to one of my best friends in the world, after all we have known each other since we were babies. I don't get to her or her family to offten as we live in different states now, but I love watching her kids grow through the years. They are some of the sweetest, well behaved kids I know. These are from my trip to MN this summer, just getting around to looking.




P.S. Watch that sun!

2 comments:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

GREAT picture!! You were in my neck of the woods then :) I live in the Twin Cities :)

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Thanks Amy. Yea I was there first part of last part of May. Thats where I grew up, Lake Minnetonka area and Plymouth. Next time we should get together. My son is four and I believe your cuties are 4 too right?