I am going through a REALLY hard time right now, and my photography has been put on the back burner. I even got a new camera (30D) and lens (T-17-50mm 2.8) and have barley touched them. I never realized how much emotions play in the creative process. I am sure it can go either way, but for me I feel I have lost my creative edge for now, and want it back!
Story to go with the new song soon, MAYBE!
P.S. the kids are doing fine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I hope you get your mojo back soon! :)
I hear you though....I've felt in a rut lately too.
Congrats on the new gear! I'm waiting for Canon to release the 40D this month so I can choose between it and the 30D.
How do you like the new lens? I've been thinking about it...as I love my 28-70.
Amy, I have not really played with either. I also have the 28-75, trying to decide which I like/need more.
BTW, your kids are aso adorable!
Julie.. I am so sorry you are going through what you are. I wish I could be there to pray with you and stand beside you, hold your hand and help you get through this. Please know I am praying for you and the boys. I have only known you as an 'online' friend, yet I want you to know, I am here and if you need anything let me know. I do care and mean that...
Thank you so much Melissa, I am so lucky to have you!
Julie, I'm sorry you're going through whatever it is. I hope it all passes soon enough and you'll start getting back to normal. I miss your posts! Even if things don't improve right away, maybe you can use photography as sort of a no-strings-attached therapy to bring something fun to the day? Not even to share, just to shoot for you.
I'd love to see some photos from the new camera and lens when you're ready. Hang in there!
Hugs to my friend :)
Hey Jules, no matter where your road takes ya I really hope that you will get to feel better soon! I wish you werent so far away so I could be THERE for ya! BTW I totally understand the creativity part, that is why I havent gotten anywhere with my photography in the last +6 months, but things are a little better in my house, so hopefully it will be for you too! Hug the boys from me and tell them to give you a hug from me and the kids! Call me if you need to talk!
Post a Comment