Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Goodbye Old Oak!



So I am a tree murderer! This tree was in out back yard yesterday and is now gone. I LOVE trees and did this one as well , but this one was taking over our yard. We could not grow grass in the back half and the roots were actually under the sidewalk on the other side of the fence. So we decided to cut her down, and I feel so guilty.


BUT, it is so nice to have this space back. I hope to make it look nice back there so we can actually go back there more offten! Inside our house is a cave, and now we even have more light in there.

The shade was nice, but didn't do any good since we didn't go back there.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

the first picture is very nice. I love the composition, very unique. Love the flare on the second one. The tree looks gorgeous but if it's taking over the yard, I guess you have too.

Ikinda love the without tree too...you'll get use to it. great job on the images.

Tiffany said...

the first picture is very nice. I love the composition, very unique. Love the flare on the second one. The tree looks gorgeous but if it's taking over the yard, I guess you have too.

Ikinda love the without tree too...you'll get use to it. great job on the images.

Turtle Class said...

Wow what a difference it made.