Congrats!! My 40D just came yesterday too- I'm moving up from the XT and I just LOVE it- but yes, it will have a learning curve- not to mention I think I'll need to do some arm curls to be better able to lug it around- it's a lot heavier than my XT! lol
LOL, Amy. Congrats to you as well. I can't wait to see your pictures with the new camera! I agree about the arm curls, I had a battery grib on and took it off right away, cant's imagin a bigger camera with a giant L lens. I will stick the this one for a wahile!
3 comments:
;)
Congrats!! My 40D just came yesterday too- I'm moving up from the XT and I just LOVE it- but yes, it will have a learning curve- not to mention I think I'll need to do some arm curls to be better able to lug it around- it's a lot heavier than my XT! lol
LOL, Amy. Congrats to you as well. I can't wait to see your pictures with the new camera! I agree about the arm curls, I had a battery grib on and took it off right away, cant's imagin a bigger camera with a giant L lens. I will stick the this one for a wahile!
Post a Comment