Taking pictures of kids is no easy task, add a very pregnant mom a VERY tight space and a remote to the mix and you get this LOL! I may post more later when I go through them all.
i have been reading your blog forever. i love the life behind your photographs. so excited about your new little one who's coming. you're truly a vibrant artist. congratulations in advance. God bless.
9 comments:
i have been reading your blog forever. i love the life behind your photographs. so excited about your new little one who's coming. you're truly a vibrant artist. congratulations in advance. God bless.
love love love this capture!!!! I cant wait to see more :) This one needs to be in the babies room on the wall I think!
Oh THANK YOU both. So nice when people leave a comment, and such sweet ones too! Glad to know people actually come to visit! :)
JULIE..this turned out WONDERFUL..I LOVE it..and you will forever adore it..can't wait to see your little one..
Oh I love it too! So sweet :)
Oh Julie!! ITA with Bianca! One for the walls. Of course without having seen any of the others...
You look wonderful BTW!!!
Michelle
What a great capture! Def one to be framed. :)
OMG what a FABULOUS Capture!!!!!!! :)
Just awesome. :)
Julie- I can't explain how truly wonderful this image is!! Give mes goose bumps all over!!!
Post a Comment