Last year SUCKED, so I plan on having a good one this year. Already got the best present ever. Happy birthday to any other 21st out there!
We are all adjusting well, my mom left and now we are on our own. Pictures soon i hope!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
she is so precious.
Such a little girly girl already.
Happy Birthday Julie. You did get the best present early. Bryn is so beautiful and what a happy baby!
oh so sweet! she is so full of personality already! Definately the best birthday present!
So is such a doll. What a personality all ready. Happy birthday mom!!
You DEFINITELY got your best present early! What a little doll she is! Happy Birthday Julie!
Julie that is amazing that she is smiling at you like that already! Wow! Hopefully that's a sign of what a happy and easy girl she is going to be. Happy Birthday!!
That is handsdown the most adorable thing I have ever seen!! I'm completely amazed at how alert she is! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment