Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jedi Jack!

Even though he really is going to be harry Potter for halloween!
p.s. Kim, I tried not to steal your blog song, but how could I not? lol

4 comments:

kim said...

when do jedis get purple lightsabers?? sorry but ive had to do reading up on this whole thing to gain an understanding... he looks awesome as a jedi btw. stealing? naw, there is no stealing in blogging.

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

LOL, not sure but purple is his favorie color so it works. He ended up getting a force action light sabor for his birhtday, so now he has two!

Bianca said...

awesome! I better not show this to Hunter until AFTER Halloween LOL cause he would not want to be a cowboy anymore! lol BTW, Anika requested the other day to watch Harry Potter and her and Hunter really enjoyed it and watched every minute of it so next year for Halloween I am going to make them costumes to be Harry and Hermione woohoo!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Kim...Mace Windu (Samuel L Jackson) purple lightsabor!!