Super color here Julie..and great shots of his 'first' cut...It's pictures like these you will always love looking at, and cherish.
Those are adorable! I wish we had a place like that for haircuts...it looks like so much fun!
Great captures.. love the color and clarity!
OH my gosh, how flipping cute! My son would LOVE to go to a place like that! I just took him to Wal-mart to get his hair cut...not fun at all!
HOW FUN!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Super color here Julie..and great shots of his 'first' cut...It's pictures like these you will always love looking at, and cherish.
Those are adorable! I wish we had a place like that for haircuts...it looks like so much fun!
Great captures.. love the color and clarity!
OH my gosh, how flipping cute! My son would LOVE to go to a place like that! I just took him to Wal-mart to get his hair cut...not fun at all!
OH my gosh, how flipping cute! My son would LOVE to go to a place like that! I just took him to Wal-mart to get his hair cut...not fun at all!
HOW FUN!
Post a Comment