Monday, January 15, 2007

Day 14, another eye test!







Out of a whopping four pictures he let me take yesterday (and I say "let" very lightly) this is what I got. What you are seeing is the .000001 second he looked. HOW do does one get focus it such a short amount of time? I am also having such trouble with my tamron lens. Anyway, for all my fellow 365'ers out there, I thank you for all the coments on my blog, and I try my best to get around to posting on yours, although I can't seem to leave coments on typepad blogs?

6 comments:

Amy (3 Peas) said...

Cute pic!!
I hear you on the eye contact- my DD is good, but the boys, not so much! I have found what works best is to tell stories or say bizarre things to them- they they look at me. :)

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Oh thank you Amy. Yea, I do all the jokes and tricks on him, they work to lossen him up, but do nothing for the eye contact lol.

Anonymous said...

I know what mean about getting them to look at the camera for longer than .00001 second :) The eyes look nice and sharp.

Jen said...

Oh look at those baby blues! And great detail... I can see his eyelashes really well!

Rebecca said...

My kids won't look either, LOL.

Tara said...

I think they both look good, but I really like the first one.