ive had a peek at ur blog and i have to say ur photography is fantastic.
Check out those blue eyes...wow are they beautiful!!
Captivating eyes!
I think you are getting there with the eyes! He's got gorgeous eyes!
I think you are there with the yes...nice job :)
Wow, well thank you everyone, he does have very beautiful eyes. Just wish he would sit sit long enough for me to capture them more often. Lesley, what a sweet comment, made my day!
He is adorable! I know how you feel about trying to get them to sit still...it is nearly impossible!!
I think you are doing great!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
ive had a peek at ur blog and i have to say ur photography is fantastic.
Check out those blue eyes...wow are they beautiful!!
Captivating eyes!
I think you are getting there with the eyes! He's got gorgeous eyes!
I think you are there with the yes...nice job :)
Wow, well thank you everyone, he does have very beautiful eyes. Just wish he would sit sit long enough for me to capture them more often.
Lesley, what a sweet comment, made my day!
He is adorable! I know how you feel about trying to get them to sit still...it is nearly impossible!!
I think you are doing great!
Post a Comment