Wow, there are so many awesome shots here! I love the feet one and the one where he is putting his head upside down on the slide!! It looks like you ugys had so much fun!! I really like the DOF and angle of the one with the swing also. Very creative!
10 comments:
Oh Julie these are absolutley gorgeous. I love them.
Oh, thank you Robyn. And thank you for stopping by!
Great photos. I love the perspective of the 3rd one. Extremely creative!
Oh I love the slide one and his feet!! Sooo cute!!
Love #3!!! Actually I like them ALL! Your composition is great :)
My gosh, he has some cute feet! I love these all too. How did you do his outline? That's a neat idea.
WOW Julie these are amazing! I love the one of him pointing and his feet! HOW did you do the outline- that's SO cool!!!
Wow, there are so many awesome shots here! I love the feet one and the one where he is putting his head upside down on the slide!! It looks like you ugys had so much fun!! I really like the DOF and angle of the one with the swing also. Very creative!
ooooh, i love the feet (last one) and the yellow swing. great dof on that one! your conversions are pretty nice, too.
These are WONDERFUL - your comp is outstanding. LOVE the FEET! Your conversions are really nice too!
Post a Comment