Monday, January 08, 2007

Day 8



Color! My older son painting and loving it! I love the angle and very pleased with the color! I was also on the phone while I took this one! I am having so fun with this project, and LOVE visiting all of the other blogs, and of course love reading the comets i get as well!

14 comments:

Tara said...

You are so creative. I love the colors! Nice party pics too. My son does that sometimes too!

Monica said...

WOW!! Great captures.. I especially love your DOF in the second picture! Looks like he's having fun!

Betty "CC" Gray said...

Okay, that bottom shot is waaay cool. I'm going to have to try that. Could you email me and let me know where you got those paints from? I haven't seen those before. :-)

Amy (3 Peas) said...

I love the colors and lines/angle of the paint bottles- very nice!!

Christina said...

Great shots! I absolutely love the color and perspective of these. So fun.

Robyn said...

wow your color is amazing

Rebecca said...

Nice color! And I love how he is piling all the paint on there, lol.

Anonymous said...

you know what??? Please send some of your amazing talent my way!! I love the last one!

heidi~r. said...

Great job! I love when moms are not afraid of messes! Great colors!

Anonymous said...

Love the composition of these! They definitely 'captured' the moment! Well done!

Lisa Monistere said...

Great shots. Looks like so much fun! Colors are fab.

Lisa Monistere said...

Not really a post just wanted to see if you have rss feed? It makes it sooo much easier to read all the post. Maybey check out feed burner or feedblitz, they are both free and easy to use. Just a thought.

Lisa Monistere said...

Scratch that other... I just found your feed. LOL Thanks, Lisa

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

WOW, gone for a day and come back to so many sweet coments! Thank you ALL, you have just made my day!!!