Friday, January 05, 2007

January 5th

Adding this top one a little late. This was taken at the same time as the bottom soup picture!
Killing two birds with one stone (btw, would never really hurt a bird). I finally started making my kids abc book I have beem meaning to do for ages. Jack wanted soup for lunch, so S it was!I will also count this as my photo for today!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really cute idea! Love it!

Tara said...

I love it. Post every letter now so I can copy them all!!! LOL

GINALYNN "INDIA" said...

Such a cute idea!

Nicole said...

This is a fabulous idea! Great photo too-colors are dead on!

Jess said...

*love* i totally want to try this.

Melissa said...

How cute is that!

Melissa Davis said...

Oh my gosh, I love that!

Heather said...

Mmmm, soup.

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Thank for all the nice comments!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I'm lovin that "s" is for soup pic. Great job!!!

Ali said...

Cool! Looks yummy too! Love the colors and neat idea!