
A picture of a picture! I have yet to hang many pictures on my own walls, how silly is that. But this week I finally got around to hanging a picture up. It is a 5x7 of a bee I took many many months ago, but I love it. I used my flash (bounced off the celing) and a wide angle lens. If you look close enough you can see the reflection of a paper christmas tree hangin on the wall, with a yellow star on top that my son made in preschool. The tree is now off the wall lol.
4 comments:
I know what you mean. I am horrible about hanging pictures as well.
Ditto...I am always meaning to hang them but I never do :).
I was just saying to some others that I don't have a SINGLE picture on my wall. Its on my "to do" list... thanks for the inspiration to start hanging photos!
I don't have any photo/pictures either. I can't seem to find what I really like. My goal this year is to have nice big ones printed on canvas of each of my kids and hang them up.
Post a Comment