Sunday, January 07, 2007

January 7th-A is for Apple!


Actually did one during the day, instead of waiting until the last minute! Here is my A for the abc book. Taken on my kitchen table with natural light!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool caputure! I love that you can see the water drops on the apple :)

Betty "CC" Gray said...

This photo is way cool. I love how you can see the window and blue sky in the apple. Nice effect. :-)

Robyn said...

Very nice lighting. Well done.

Ali said...

Awesome Photo! I bet your book will be awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love the water drops on the apple.. How did you get the background all white?

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Thank you all!
Krissy, it is actually just a piece of white foamcore I had in the garage.

Tara said...

Very nice. I am so envious about the book. I really need to get going on it!

GINALYNN "INDIA" said...

I love the water drops and reflection too! Your book is going to be so awesome! WAY TO GO! ~Gina

Ali said...

Anybody have that link to the post on those books? I'd love to know what to do?! I think my daughter would like it.

Allison said...

I keep forgetting that I want to do an ABC book. Great shot!

Leah said...

Great image and lighting!

Anonymous said...

That apple sure does look very yummy! Once again great capture!

The Manley's est. 2001 said...

Oh my this is my first time even hearing of a ABC book, but how much cuter does this get! Your colors are great and that Apple is so clear. Great Job!! Now I want to do a ABC Book for my girls. This is way cute!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! Now I think I need to do an ABC book!!