Sunday, January 06, 2008

35 Weeks and Counting!






So I am no studio girl (yet, first real try at my light) but wanted some belly shots before it's to late. Picture taken by Jim (thanks). I hope to get some more, but here is one for those asking for a belly shot.

6 comments:

Bianca said...

You look beautiful! I cant believe you only have about one months left until she is here! Jim did a wonderful job capturing you and the belly :)

Darcie said...

Yay Love it :)

Amy (3 Peas) said...

OMG how cute you are!!!!!! :)

MelissaJ said...

You look GREAT..Wow, I am excited for you to meet your little pink bundle of joy..

Michelle said...

you look wonderful Julie! Pregnancy definately agrees with you! Now for a name....
;-)

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Thank you for the nice comments!