So the 2nd tooth was just too lose for him to eat his dinner, so he worked on it all night. Finally after about 3 hours we heard heard his sweet 6 year old voice say, "I DID IT." So the tooth fairy came back again and this time took a real tooth! His "big" tooth is already coming down, must have been for some time now.
Monday, December 15, 2008
The Next Day!
So the 2nd tooth was just too lose for him to eat his dinner, so he worked on it all night. Finally after about 3 hours we heard heard his sweet 6 year old voice say, "I DID IT." So the tooth fairy came back again and this time took a real tooth! His "big" tooth is already coming down, must have been for some time now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great story! He is so cute toothless!! I hope this means Evyn's top teeth will finally start to grow back in soon.
Thanks, Shannon he. I can't stop lookimng at his cute toothless smile. I do remember when Evyn had her fall, I would think those teeth should start coming anytime now!
Post a Comment