Monday, January 12, 2009

Back.

Been almost a month since my last post, reason? Just have not had much time to go through pictures. Anyway, here one from yesterday of my girl to get me started again.


6 comments:

MelissaJ said...

Bryn is so HAPPY!! LOVE, LOVE this..(I need to update my blog, too..we've both been busy, huh?) I just adore this happiness you've captured.. That's what it's all about. Being Real!! Great job with the happy kiddo..

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Thanks, and yea you need to update too. Wonder why we are so busy lol.

Anonymous said...

She's getting so BIG!!! This photo is so adorable- look at those chompers! :)

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful and getting cuter every day!! I love the pictures...and I love your Taylor Swift song :)

Shannon A. and Shannon D. said...

She has Jack's missing teeth! LOL

(I LOVE that song, btw!)

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! said...

Yea, my baby girl is getting so big.
Hi Briana, thanks for stopping by!!!
I love the song too and yes, it is crazy having one loosing and one getting teeth at the same time. It is still happening, one more lost last night.

Oh Shannon, any sign of those top teeth yet?